Friday, January 15, 2010

"Cook With What You've Got" Challenge













Ok, here's what the inside of my pantry looks like: Many kinds of rice: brown, black, arborio, jasmine. Canned beans, hearts of palm, orzo, pasta, rice noodles, bulger, muesli, orzo, pasta, panko bread crumbs, quinoa (red & white), canned tomatoes (some I canned myself with tomatoes from the garden. There's more in there, but not without moving things around. Which might be a disaster, since everything is very precarious in there! What will I do with all this stuff? Don't know yet, but stay tuned! Oh, I forgot the three types of lentils: red, green, and black.

2 comments:

Annie Gustely said...

I love this idea. I could eat from my cupboard for maybe a.....month (or more). Since I have the old big house and now the little cottage I am trying to shop from the old house before I go to the store. You have imspired me.

Debbie Fox said...

Glad you're joining us, Annie. Let us know what you are making!