Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pork Chop Saute with Orange Mustard Sauce

This was a great meal, Pork Chops with Orange Mustard Sauce from Dad Cooks Dinner , glazed carrots (I pulled them out of the ground last night before the snow and before the sun went down; I had about 10 minutes after work!), and oven roasted potatoes. Thank you, Tami, for introducing me to Dad Cooks Dinner. I am really enjoying reading Mike's cooking tips and thoughts. And he's from Copley, so that makes his blog even more interesting. The meal was wonderful. The pork chops are from an Amish farmer that runs a food co-op that I belong to. He supplies milk, cream, eggs, butter, beef, chicken, lamb, and pork, among other things. Our group takes turns picking up the food each week and I am very fortunate that I can participate in this. I usually make yogurt from the milk, but I am going to try my hand at making cheese soon. The potatoes are from another food blog, Chocolate and Zucchini . This was the first food blog I started reading. I have added many more, it has become an obsession!

No comments: