Monday, May 4, 2009

This past weekend Bob and I planted broccoli (3 kinds), cauliflower (3 kinds), pac choi, kohlrabi, beets, and swiss chard. Bob Anthony is my helper in the garden. It only took us 2 1/2 hours to plant just over 600 plants! That is actually a record, I think. I also planted 100 green onion clumps in some raised beds.

On Sunday, in the greenhouse, I planted 288 lettuce plants, beets, cucumbers, summer squash, winter squash, and basil. These will be transplanted in the field in about 4 weeks.

If you are reading this post, then you subscribed to the blog. I would like some feedback from any of you about how you like (or not like) this format. I am still comtemplating a web site where you, as shareholders, would go to get your information, such as what is in the share, recipes, etc.

No comments: